CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Dec 11, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 11, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 21 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.04-8.52
Northeast Colorado range 7.82-8.06
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.83-8.26
Cheyenne Wells 8.26
Southeast Colorado range 8.14-8.27
Southcentral Colorado range 7.45
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.97-8.12
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.97-8.06
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.00-8.12
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.05-7.63
Northeast Colorado range 7.11-7.36
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.24-7.40
Cheyenne Wells 7.40
Southeast Colorado range 7.61-7.66
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.10-7.18
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.10-7.13
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.10-7.18
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.55-12.64
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.01-14.02
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- POET set to open its cellulosic ethanol plant
- 'Plantibodies' drugs advance as big pharma stands aside
- Did we miss the boat on corn plant population in 2014?
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America