CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Dec 05, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 05, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: with basis changes, mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.30-8.62
Northeast Colorado range 8.23-8.33
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.05-8.45
Cheyenne Wells 8.45
Southeast Colorado range 8.40-8.53
Southcentral Colorado range 7.72
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.23-8.28
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.23-8.26
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.26-8.28
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.30-7.83
Northeast Colorado range 7.41-7.66
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.49-7.63
Cheyenne Wells 7.66
Southeast Colorado range 7.91-7.96
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.37-7.48
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.40-7.43
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.37-7.48
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 13.09-13.18
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 23 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.09
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-36.00
Sunflowers mostly 33.00-34.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals