CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release Date*
Greeley, CO Wed Nov 21, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Next Release Date will be Mon Nov 26, 2012*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 21, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.11-8.46
Northeast Colorado range 7.88-8.07
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.86-8.26
Cheyenne Wells 8.26
Southeast Colorado range 8.21-8.31
Southcentral Colorado range 7.26
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.03-8.06
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.03-8.06
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.06
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.11-7.68
Northeast Colorado range 7.26-7.51
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.51
Cheyenne Wells 7.51
Southeast Colorado range 7.76-7.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.23-7.31
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.23-7.28
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.25-7.31
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 3 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.88
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 5 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.23-13.38
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-32.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00-32.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants