CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Nov 15, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 15, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.22-8.57
Northeast Colorado range 7.97-8.14
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.97-8.37
Cheyenne Wells 8.37
Southeast Colorado range 8.17-8.42
Southcentral Colorado range 7.36
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.12-8.20
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.12-8.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.16-8.20
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.91-7.51
Northeast Colorado range 7.06-7.31
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.31
Cheyenne Wells 7.31
Southeast Colorado range 7.56-7.61
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.03-7.08
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.03-7.07
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.05-7.08
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 9 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.34-12.52
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 17 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.17-13.28
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-32.00
Sunflowers mostly 32.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto