CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Oct 11, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 11, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 20 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.53-8.73
Northeast Colorado range 8.28-8.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.28-8.58
Cheyenne Wells 8.58
Southeast Colorado range 8.48-8.63
Southcentral Colorado range 7.68
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.23-8.43
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.23-8.36
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.36-8.43
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 36 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.43-7.91
Northeast Colorado range 7.51-7.73
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.66-7.83
Cheyenne Wells 7.83
Southeast Colorado range 8.08-8.13
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.48-7.56
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.48-7.56
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.50-7.54
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 64 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 13.27-13.45
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 26 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.27-13.45
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 30.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 26.00-29.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement