Projected 2012/13 wheat price at record high
The projected 2012/13 season-average farm price for wheat is narrowed to a point estimate of a record $7.80 per bushel. This compares with the previous record of $7.24 per bushel reported for 2011/12.
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade