Projected 2012/13 wheat price at record high
The projected 2012/13 season-average farm price for wheat is narrowed to a point estimate of a record $7.80 per bushel. This compares with the previous record of $7.24 per bushel reported for 2011/12.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture