Hard and soft white wheat area and production forecasts
All white wheat production for 2011 is 298 million bushels, up 9 million bushels from July and up 23 million bushels from 2010. All white wheat planted and harvested areas for 2011, at 4.4 million acres and 4.2 million acres, respectively, are both up from 2010. All white wheat yield for 2011 is 70.4 bushels per acre, up 2.4 bushels from 2010.
Total soft white wheat production for 2011 is 278 million bushels, up 26 million bushels from 2010. Total hard wheat production is 21 million bushels, down 2 million bushels from 2010.
The all soft white planted area for 2011, at 4.0 million acres, is up 0.2 million acres from 2010. The all hard white wheat planted area is 474,000 acres, up from 462,000 acres in 2010. The all soft white harvested area for 2011, at 3.8 million acres, is up 0.2 million acres from 2010. The all hard white wheat harvested area is 407,000 acres, down from 416,000 acres in 2010. The all soft white wheat yield for 2011 is 72.4 bushels per acre, up 2.8 bushels from 2010. The all hard white wheat yield for 2011 is 51.0 bushels per acre, down 3.7 bushels from 2010.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance