Hard and soft white wheat area and production forecasts
All white wheat production for 2011 is 298 million bushels, up 9 million bushels from July and up 23 million bushels from 2010. All white wheat planted and harvested areas for 2011, at 4.4 million acres and 4.2 million acres, respectively, are both up from 2010. All white wheat yield for 2011 is 70.4 bushels per acre, up 2.4 bushels from 2010.
Total soft white wheat production for 2011 is 278 million bushels, up 26 million bushels from 2010. Total hard wheat production is 21 million bushels, down 2 million bushels from 2010.
The all soft white planted area for 2011, at 4.0 million acres, is up 0.2 million acres from 2010. The all hard white wheat planted area is 474,000 acres, up from 462,000 acres in 2010. The all soft white harvested area for 2011, at 3.8 million acres, is up 0.2 million acres from 2010. The all hard white wheat harvested area is 407,000 acres, down from 416,000 acres in 2010. The all soft white wheat yield for 2011 is 72.4 bushels per acre, up 2.8 bushels from 2010. The all hard white wheat yield for 2011 is 51.0 bushels per acre, down 3.7 bushels from 2010.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement