Hard and soft white wheat area and production forecasts
All white wheat production for 2011 is 298 million bushels, up 9 million bushels from July and up 23 million bushels from 2010. All white wheat planted and harvested areas for 2011, at 4.4 million acres and 4.2 million acres, respectively, are both up from 2010. All white wheat yield for 2011 is 70.4 bushels per acre, up 2.4 bushels from 2010.
Total soft white wheat production for 2011 is 278 million bushels, up 26 million bushels from 2010. Total hard wheat production is 21 million bushels, down 2 million bushels from 2010.
The all soft white planted area for 2011, at 4.0 million acres, is up 0.2 million acres from 2010. The all hard white wheat planted area is 474,000 acres, up from 462,000 acres in 2010. The all soft white harvested area for 2011, at 3.8 million acres, is up 0.2 million acres from 2010. The all hard white wheat harvested area is 407,000 acres, down from 416,000 acres in 2010. The all soft white wheat yield for 2011 is 72.4 bushels per acre, up 2.8 bushels from 2010. The all hard white wheat yield for 2011 is 51.0 bushels per acre, down 3.7 bushels from 2010.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Pre-harvest weed control in row crops
- Corn in great shape as harvest takes off
- Cargill fires first shot in legal battle over GMO trade
- Beck's begins construction on London, Ohio, facility
- Wheat gene discovery clears way for non-GMO breeding
- Sugarcane aphids confirmed on sorghum in Southern High Plains
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning