Hard and soft white wheat area and production forecasts
All white wheat production for 2011 is 298 million bushels, up 9 million bushels from July and up 23 million bushels from 2010. All white wheat planted and harvested areas for 2011, at 4.4 million acres and 4.2 million acres, respectively, are both up from 2010. All white wheat yield for 2011 is 70.4 bushels per acre, up 2.4 bushels from 2010.
Total soft white wheat production for 2011 is 278 million bushels, up 26 million bushels from 2010. Total hard wheat production is 21 million bushels, down 2 million bushels from 2010.
The all soft white planted area for 2011, at 4.0 million acres, is up 0.2 million acres from 2010. The all hard white wheat planted area is 474,000 acres, up from 462,000 acres in 2010. The all soft white harvested area for 2011, at 3.8 million acres, is up 0.2 million acres from 2010. The all hard white wheat harvested area is 407,000 acres, down from 416,000 acres in 2010. The all soft white wheat yield for 2011 is 72.4 bushels per acre, up 2.8 bushels from 2010. The all hard white wheat yield for 2011 is 51.0 bushels per acre, down 3.7 bushels from 2010.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Nufarm signs partnership to develop plant monitoring technology
- ASFMRA’s California chapter introduces FarmIt program
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking
- Canadian companies to build nutrient recovery technology facility
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?