Grain Stocks: All wheat stocks drop 14 percent
All wheat stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 1.66 billion bushels, down 14 percent from a year ago. On-farm stocks are estimated at 405 million bushels, down 26 percent from last December. Off-farm stocks, at 1.25 billion bushels, are down 10 percent from a year ago. The September - November 2011 indicated disappearance is 490 million bushels, down 5 percent from the same period a year earlier.
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting