Grain Stocks: All wheat stocks drop 14 percent
All wheat stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 1.66 billion bushels, down 14 percent from a year ago. On-farm stocks are estimated at 405 million bushels, down 26 percent from last December. Off-farm stocks, at 1.25 billion bushels, are down 10 percent from a year ago. The September - November 2011 indicated disappearance is 490 million bushels, down 5 percent from the same period a year earlier.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals