Grain Stocks: All wheat stocks drop 14 percent
All wheat stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 1.66 billion bushels, down 14 percent from a year ago. On-farm stocks are estimated at 405 million bushels, down 26 percent from last December. Off-farm stocks, at 1.25 billion bushels, are down 10 percent from a year ago. The September - November 2011 indicated disappearance is 490 million bushels, down 5 percent from the same period a year earlier.
- Will high yields rescue 2014 crop returns?
- Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings acquires Kerman Ag Resources
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- More than 50 million acres in Climate Basic
- New study charts the global invasion of crop pests
- Breakthrough in the understanding of plant growth, development