Ending wheat stocks for 2013/14 projected down from may
Ending stocks of wheat for 2013/14 are projected to be down 11 million bushels from May as total use increases more than total supplies. Total wheat supplies for 2013/14 are projected up 39 million bushels because of higher production and carryin stocks. Total projected use is up 50 bushels from May because of higher exports.
Total production is projected at 2,080 million bushels, up 23 million bushels from May.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning