Ending wheat stocks for 2013/14 projected down from may
Ending stocks of wheat for 2013/14 are projected to be down 11 million bushels from May as total use increases more than total supplies. Total wheat supplies for 2013/14 are projected up 39 million bushels because of higher production and carryin stocks. Total projected use is up 50 bushels from May because of higher exports.
Total production is projected at 2,080 million bushels, up 23 million bushels from May.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014