Ending wheat stocks for 2013/14 projected down from may
Ending stocks of wheat for 2013/14 are projected to be down 11 million bushels from May as total use increases more than total supplies. Total wheat supplies for 2013/14 are projected up 39 million bushels because of higher production and carryin stocks. Total projected use is up 50 bushels from May because of higher exports.
Total production is projected at 2,080 million bushels, up 23 million bushels from May.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?