Ending wheat stocks for 2013/14 projected down from may
Ending stocks of wheat for 2013/14 are projected to be down 11 million bushels from May as total use increases more than total supplies. Total wheat supplies for 2013/14 are projected up 39 million bushels because of higher production and carryin stocks. Total projected use is up 50 bushels from May because of higher exports.
Total production is projected at 2,080 million bushels, up 23 million bushels from May.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Vertical Floor Blenders