All wheat stocks drop 14 percent
Old crop all wheat stored in all positions on June 1, 2012 totaled 743 million bushels, down 14 percent from a year ago. On-farm stocks are estimated at 112 million bushels, down 14 percent from last year. Off-farm stocks, at 631 million bushels, are down 14 percent from a year ago. The March - May 2012 indicated disappearance is 457 million bushels, down 19 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Old crop Durum wheat stocks in all positions on June 1, 2012 totaled 25.6 million bushels, down 28 percent from a year ago. On-farm stocks, at 15.2 million bushels, are down 31 percent from June 1, 2011. Off-farm stocks totaled 10.4 million bushels, down 22 percent from a year ago. The March - May 2012 indicated disappearance of 10.2 million bushels is down 51 percent from the same period a year earlier.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning