All wheat stocks dip slightly from 2011
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, all wheat stored in all positions on September 1, 2012 totaled 2.10 billion bushels, down 2 percent from a year ago. On-farm stocks are estimated at 573 million bushels, down 9 percent from last September. Off-farm stocks, at 1.53 billion bushels, are up 1 percent from a year ago. The June - August 2012 indicated disappearance is 908 million bushels, up 27 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Durum wheat stocks in all positions on September 1, 2012 totaled 67.8 million bushels, up 6 percent from a year ago. On-farm stocks, at 43.1 million bushels, are up 23 percent from September 1, 2011. Off-farm stocks totaled 24.7 million bushels, down 14 percent from a year ago. The June - August 2012 indicated disappearance of 39.7 million bushels is up 79 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Layco Declining Weight Blend System