U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected lower this month. Exports are raised 25 million... Read more.
World wheat trade for July-June international trade year 2011/12 is projected up 0.7 million tons... Read more.
Beginning 2011/1220 wheat stocks added 0.2 million tons to supplies this month, due to two 2010/2011... Read more.
World wheat production in 2011/2012 is projected up 2.5 million tons this month to 691.5 million,... Read more.
Winter wheat crop conditions in the Central and Southern Plains are better this year than last year... Read more.
Total projected supplies for 2011/2012, at 2,982 million bushels, are unchanged from December. Supplies for... Read more.
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected slightly lower this month as reductions in expected... Read more.
All wheat stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 1.66 billion bushels, down 14 percent... Read more.
Total projected supplies for 2011/12, at 2,981 million bushels, are unchanged from November. Supplies for... Read more.
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected 50 million bushels higher with reduced prospects... Read more.
Projected world wheat trade for the international 2011/12 July-June trade year is further increased this... Read more.
World wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected to reach 208.5 million tons, up 5.9 million this... Read more.
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Agriculture gives unmanned aerial vehicles a new purpose
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants