U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected lower this month. Exports are raised 25 million... Read more.
World wheat trade for July-June international trade year 2011/12 is projected up 0.7 million tons... Read more.
Beginning 2011/1220 wheat stocks added 0.2 million tons to supplies this month, due to two 2010/2011... Read more.
World wheat production in 2011/2012 is projected up 2.5 million tons this month to 691.5 million,... Read more.
Winter wheat crop conditions in the Central and Southern Plains are better this year than last year... Read more.
Total projected supplies for 2011/2012, at 2,982 million bushels, are unchanged from December. Supplies for... Read more.
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected slightly lower this month as reductions in expected... Read more.
All wheat stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 1.66 billion bushels, down 14 percent... Read more.
Total projected supplies for 2011/12, at 2,981 million bushels, are unchanged from November. Supplies for... Read more.
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected 50 million bushels higher with reduced prospects... Read more.
Projected world wheat trade for the international 2011/12 July-June trade year is further increased this... Read more.
World wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected to reach 208.5 million tons, up 5.9 million this... Read more.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease