U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected lower this month. Exports are raised 25 million... Read more.
World wheat trade for July-June international trade year 2011/12 is projected up 0.7 million tons... Read more.
Beginning 2011/1220 wheat stocks added 0.2 million tons to supplies this month, due to two 2010/2011... Read more.
World wheat production in 2011/2012 is projected up 2.5 million tons this month to 691.5 million,... Read more.
Winter wheat crop conditions in the Central and Southern Plains are better this year than last year... Read more.
Total projected supplies for 2011/2012, at 2,982 million bushels, are unchanged from December. Supplies for... Read more.
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected slightly lower this month as reductions in expected... Read more.
All wheat stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 1.66 billion bushels, down 14 percent... Read more.
Total projected supplies for 2011/12, at 2,981 million bushels, are unchanged from November. Supplies for... Read more.
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected 50 million bushels higher with reduced prospects... Read more.
Projected world wheat trade for the international 2011/12 July-June trade year is further increased this... Read more.
World wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are projected to reach 208.5 million tons, up 5.9 million this... Read more.
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals