According to the USDA's Crop Production Report, winter wheat production is forecast at 1.69 billion... Read more.
Corn futures ended lower. Widespread rain over the weekend, particularly in the northwestern Corn... Read more.
The USDA's latest Wheat Outlook report showed that Winter wheat plantings for 2012 are estimated at... Read more.
The USDA's Wheat Outlook report showed that world wheat production for 2011/12 is projected up just... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook, the National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS), in its March... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, the National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) April 9... Read more.
The USDA's latest Grain Stocks report showed that corn stocks in all positions on March 1, 2012, totaled... Read more.
According to the USDA's Prospective Plantings report, corn growers intend to plant 95.9 million acres... Read more.
The USDA's March release of the Wheat Outlook report showed that projected 2011/2012 world wheat production... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest Wheat Outlook report, U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/2012 are projected... Read more.
The USDA's Wheat Outlook showed that world wheat trade in 2011/2012 is projected up 3.0 million tons... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook rpeort, winter wheat crop conditions in the Central and Southern... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta