According to the USDA's Crop Production report, winter wheat production is forecast at 1.67 billion... Read more.
All wheat planted area is estimated at 56.0 million acres, up 3 percent from 2011. The 2012 winter... Read more.
Old crop all wheat stored in all positions on June 1, 2012 totaled 743 million bushels, down 14 percent... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, world wheat production in 2012/13 is projected to reach... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook, projected U.S. wheat supplies for 2012/13 are lowered 51 million... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, world wheat trade projected for the 2012/13 (July-June)... Read more.
According to the USDA's WASDE report, Projected U.S. wheat supplies for 2012/13 are lowered 51 million... Read more.
The USDA's latest Crop Production report showed that winter wheat production is forecast at 1.68 billion... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, U.S wheat exports for the 2012/13 July-June international... Read more.
According to the USDA Wheat Outlook report, The 2012/13 outlook for U.S. wheat is for larger supplies... Read more.
The USDA's Wheat outlook showed that world wheat production in 2012/13 is projected to fall to 677.6... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest Wheat Outlook, foreign use is projected at 652.5 million tons in 2012/13,... Read more.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease