Corn futures are trading lower at midday. Corn prices were trading slightly higher early morning... Read more.
Each year, USDA updates its 10-year projections of supply and utilization for major field crops grown... Read more.
With global production down more than projected use, world wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are down... Read more.
The world wheat production forecast for 2012/13 declined 4.1 million tons, driven by a major reduction... Read more.
Despite reduced wheat production prospects, and sharply higher world wheat prices supported by higher corn... Read more.
Projected 2012/13 world wheat ending stocks are down this month 5.3 million tons, almost 3 percent,... Read more.
The 2011/12 season-average farm price is a record $7.24 per bushel, unchanged from July. This compares... Read more.
U.S. wheat supplies for 2012/2013 are raised 54 million bushels with higher forecast production and... Read more.
World wheat production for 2012/13 is projected to decline by 6.7 million tons this month because... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, projected foreign wheat consumption in 2012/13 is down... Read more.
As the July-June 2011/12 world wheat trade year ends, trade data on the final months of the year are... Read more.
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, The 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting