World wheat 2012/13 ending stocks are projected up 1.2 million tons this month, to 174.2 million,... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international 2012/13 July-June trade year is projected higher this month... Read more.
World wheat production in 2012/13 is projected down 1.6 million tons to 651.4 million, which is 44.6... Read more.
Winter wheat conditions as of November 4 are not as favorable as last year at this time. For all winter... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are raised 50 million bushels this month. Exports are... Read more.
Corn futures settled higher on Wednesday. Generally speaking the grain complex closed with firm gains... Read more.
World wheat trade in 2012/13 (international July-June trade year) is projected at 136.1 million tons,... Read more.
Global wheat supply prospects for 2012/13 were reduced not only by lower production prospects, but... Read more.
Global wheat production in 2012/13 is projected to reach 653.0 million tons, down 5.7 million tons... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are lowered 44 million bushels as higher feed and residual... Read more.
According to the USDA's World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report, projected U.S. wheat ending... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, all wheat stored in all positions on September... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants