World wheat 2012/13 ending stocks are projected up 1.2 million tons this month, to 174.2 million,... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international 2012/13 July-June trade year is projected higher this month... Read more.
World wheat production in 2012/13 is projected down 1.6 million tons to 651.4 million, which is 44.6... Read more.
Winter wheat conditions as of November 4 are not as favorable as last year at this time. For all winter... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are raised 50 million bushels this month. Exports are... Read more.
Corn futures settled higher on Wednesday. Generally speaking the grain complex closed with firm gains... Read more.
World wheat trade in 2012/13 (international July-June trade year) is projected at 136.1 million tons,... Read more.
Global wheat supply prospects for 2012/13 were reduced not only by lower production prospects, but... Read more.
Global wheat production in 2012/13 is projected to reach 653.0 million tons, down 5.7 million tons... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are lowered 44 million bushels as higher feed and residual... Read more.
According to the USDA's World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates report, projected U.S. wheat ending... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, all wheat stored in all positions on September... Read more.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals