While global wheat supplies are basically unchanged this month (higher by less than 0.1 million tons),... Read more.
Projected world wheat use is trimmed slightly, down 0.5 million tons at 673.5 million tons, while... Read more.
World wheat trade was almost unchanged, up just 0.2 million tons at 140.5 million tons this month.... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are lowered 38 million bushels this month. Feed and... Read more.
World wheat production in 2012/2013 is projected down slightly by 0.8 million tons to 654.3 million.... Read more.
Winter wheat conditions at the end of 2012 are not as favorable as last year for the Plains States... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, corn stored in all positions on December 1, 2012... Read more.
World wheat trade in 2012/13 for the July-June marketing year is projected up 1.5 million tons to... Read more.
A small 1.2-million-ton decrease is projected for global wheat use for 2012/13, with marginal changes... Read more.
Global wheat production for 2012/13 is forecast up 3.7 million tons this month to 655.1 million. Chinese... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports for the 2012/13 July-June international trade year are projected down 1.0 million... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are raised 50 million bushels, reflecting lower prospects... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning