The USDA reported in its annual Prospective Plantings report that corn growers intend to plant 97.3... Read more.
Winter wheat conditions at the end of February 2013 are not as favorable as they were last year for... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international July-June 2012/13 trade year is projected up 1.6 million tons... Read more.
The forecast for 2012/13 wheat use is slightly up by 0.3 million tons this month, with feed and residual... Read more.
Global wheat production for 2012/13 is projected up 1.9 million tons this month to 655.5 million.... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports for 2012/13 are projected to be 25 million bushels lower this month, boosting projected... Read more.
After performing surprisingly well Monday, corn futures accelerated upward Tuesday morning. Wire service... Read more.
Corn futures proved unable to sustain their bullish response to the weekly USDA Export Sales report.... Read more.
Domestic use of wheat for 2012/13 is projected at 1,400 million bushels, up 25 million bushels from... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international July-June year 2012/13 is projected to be down slightly this... Read more.
Winter wheat conditions at the end of January 2013 are not as favorable as last year for the Plains... Read more.
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are projected 25 million bushels lower this month with higher... Read more.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants