The USDA reported in its annual Prospective Plantings report that corn growers intend to plant 97.3... Read more.
Winter wheat conditions at the end of February 2013 are not as favorable as they were last year for... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international July-June 2012/13 trade year is projected up 1.6 million tons... Read more.
The forecast for 2012/13 wheat use is slightly up by 0.3 million tons this month, with feed and residual... Read more.
Global wheat production for 2012/13 is projected up 1.9 million tons this month to 655.5 million.... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports for 2012/13 are projected to be 25 million bushels lower this month, boosting projected... Read more.
After performing surprisingly well Monday, corn futures accelerated upward Tuesday morning. Wire service... Read more.
Corn futures proved unable to sustain their bullish response to the weekly USDA Export Sales report.... Read more.
Domestic use of wheat for 2012/13 is projected at 1,400 million bushels, up 25 million bushels from... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international July-June year 2012/13 is projected to be down slightly this... Read more.
Winter wheat conditions at the end of January 2013 are not as favorable as last year for the Plains... Read more.
U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2012/13 are projected 25 million bushels lower this month with higher... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto