Ending stocks of wheat for 2013/14 are projected to be down 11 million bushels from May as total use... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat supplies for 2013/14 are raised this month, with an increase in beginning stocks... Read more.
The projected 2012/13 season-average farm price for wheat is narrowed to a point estimate of a record... Read more.
The USDA, National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) May 6 Crop Progress report indicated that 32... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports in 2013/14 are projected at 25.5 million tons, down 2.5 million from the forecast... Read more.
World wheat trade for the July-June international trade year in 2013/14 is projected at 143.0 million... Read more.
Corn futures rose Thursday morning despite disappointing results on the weekly Export Sales report.... Read more.
Domestic use of wheat for 2012/13 is projected at 1,386 million bushels, down 14 million bushels... Read more.
While world wheat production for 2012/13 is virtually unchanged this month at 655.4 million tons,... Read more.
All wheat plantings for 2013 in the National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) March 28 Prospective... Read more.
The USDA’s latest Crop Progress report, released on Monday, showed that drought is still taking... Read more.
The nation’s wheat crop has been struggling against cold spring weather, and the USDA’s first... Read more.
- Junge Control introduces Zone Automation
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto