Global wheat production forecast for 2011/12 soared 5.7 million tons this month to 689.0 million,... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimate report, U.S. feed grain... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are raised 76 million bushels as lower expected domestic... Read more.
U.S. wheat futures are expected to start weaker Wednesday as long-range forecasts offer improved... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports for 2011/12 July-June are projected to decrease 2.0 million tons this month to... Read more.
Projected supplies of HRW, HRS, and durum are down year to year for 2011/12, mostly because of lower... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are raised 90 million bushels this month with higher... Read more.
World wheat production in 2011/12 is forecast at 678.1 million tons, up 6.0 million this month. The... Read more.
The world wheat trade estimate for 2010/11 (July-June) is increased slightly this month by 0.4 million... Read more.
All white wheat production for 2011 is 298 million bushels, up 9 million bushels from July and up... Read more.
U.S. wheat supplies for 2011/12 are lowered 30 million bushels this month as higher forecast winter... Read more.
Global production for 2011/12 is up 9.7 million tons this month to 672.0 million, and foreign wheat... Read more.
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease