Global wheat production forecast for 2011/12 soared 5.7 million tons this month to 689.0 million,... Read more.
According to the USDA's latest World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimate report, U.S. feed grain... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are raised 76 million bushels as lower expected domestic... Read more.
U.S. wheat futures are expected to start weaker Wednesday as long-range forecasts offer improved... Read more.
U.S. wheat exports for 2011/12 July-June are projected to decrease 2.0 million tons this month to... Read more.
Projected supplies of HRW, HRS, and durum are down year to year for 2011/12, mostly because of lower... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat ending stocks for 2011/12 are raised 90 million bushels this month with higher... Read more.
World wheat production in 2011/12 is forecast at 678.1 million tons, up 6.0 million this month. The... Read more.
The world wheat trade estimate for 2010/11 (July-June) is increased slightly this month by 0.4 million... Read more.
All white wheat production for 2011 is 298 million bushels, up 9 million bushels from July and up... Read more.
U.S. wheat supplies for 2011/12 are lowered 30 million bushels this month as higher forecast winter... Read more.
Global production for 2011/12 is up 9.7 million tons this month to 672.0 million, and foreign wheat... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement