2012-13 domestic wheat price range raised
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, The 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected at $6.20 to $7.40 per bushel, up 60 cents on both ends of the range from June supported by sharply higher corn and soybean prices. This compares with the record $7.24 per bushel reported for 2011/12.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants