2012-13 domestic wheat price range raised
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, The 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected at $6.20 to $7.40 per bushel, up 60 cents on both ends of the range from June supported by sharply higher corn and soybean prices. This compares with the record $7.24 per bushel reported for 2011/12.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto