2012-13 domestic wheat price range raised
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, The 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected at $6.20 to $7.40 per bushel, up 60 cents on both ends of the range from June supported by sharply higher corn and soybean prices. This compares with the record $7.24 per bushel reported for 2011/12.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants