2012-13 domestic wheat price range raised
According to the USDA's Wheat Outlook report, The 2012/13 season-average farm price range is projected at $6.20 to $7.40 per bushel, up 60 cents on both ends of the range from June supported by sharply higher corn and soybean prices. This compares with the record $7.24 per bushel reported for 2011/12.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture