Hard red spring (HRS) production is forecast at 475 million bushels, 30 million bushels below 2012.... Read more.
Projected world wheat trade for the 2013/14 (July-June) international trade year is up 0.5 million... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat supplies for 2013/14 are raised 10 million bushels with higher expected imports... Read more.
World wheat production in 2013/14 is forecast at 708.9 million tons, up 3.5 million this month. The... Read more.
With the changes in wheat beginning stock almost fully offsetting, foreign wheat supplies are up... Read more.
Global production for 2013/14 is up 7.6 million tons this month to 705.4 million as increases for... Read more.
U.S. average wheat prices received by farmers for 2013/14 is projected this month to reach a range... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 134,000 metric tons (MT) for 2012-2013 in its latest “U.S.... Read more.
Corn planted acreage is the highest in 77 years, the USDA reported on Friday in its annual “Acreage”... Read more.
Corn stocks in all positions on June 1, 2013 totaled 2.76 billion bushels, down 12 percent from June... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international year 2012/13 is estimated to reach 145.3 million tons, up... Read more.
World wheat production in 2013/14 is projected to reach 695.9 million tons, down 5.2 million this... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report