Hard red spring (HRS) production is forecast at 475 million bushels, 30 million bushels below 2012.... Read more.
Projected world wheat trade for the 2013/14 (July-June) international trade year is up 0.5 million... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat supplies for 2013/14 are raised 10 million bushels with higher expected imports... Read more.
World wheat production in 2013/14 is forecast at 708.9 million tons, up 3.5 million this month. The... Read more.
With the changes in wheat beginning stock almost fully offsetting, foreign wheat supplies are up... Read more.
Global production for 2013/14 is up 7.6 million tons this month to 705.4 million as increases for... Read more.
U.S. average wheat prices received by farmers for 2013/14 is projected this month to reach a range... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 134,000 metric tons (MT) for 2012-2013 in its latest “U.S.... Read more.
Corn planted acreage is the highest in 77 years, the USDA reported on Friday in its annual “Acreage”... Read more.
Corn stocks in all positions on June 1, 2013 totaled 2.76 billion bushels, down 12 percent from June... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international year 2012/13 is estimated to reach 145.3 million tons, up... Read more.
World wheat production in 2013/14 is projected to reach 695.9 million tons, down 5.2 million this... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism