Hard red spring (HRS) production is forecast at 475 million bushels, 30 million bushels below 2012.... Read more.
Projected world wheat trade for the 2013/14 (July-June) international trade year is up 0.5 million... Read more.
Projected U.S. wheat supplies for 2013/14 are raised 10 million bushels with higher expected imports... Read more.
World wheat production in 2013/14 is forecast at 708.9 million tons, up 3.5 million this month. The... Read more.
With the changes in wheat beginning stock almost fully offsetting, foreign wheat supplies are up... Read more.
Global production for 2013/14 is up 7.6 million tons this month to 705.4 million as increases for... Read more.
U.S. average wheat prices received by farmers for 2013/14 is projected this month to reach a range... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 134,000 metric tons (MT) for 2012-2013 in its latest “U.S.... Read more.
Corn planted acreage is the highest in 77 years, the USDA reported on Friday in its annual “Acreage”... Read more.
Corn stocks in all positions on June 1, 2013 totaled 2.76 billion bushels, down 12 percent from June... Read more.
World wheat trade for the international year 2012/13 is estimated to reach 145.3 million tons, up... Read more.
World wheat production in 2013/14 is projected to reach 695.9 million tons, down 5.2 million this... Read more.
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014