Insect Management News
Source: South Dakota Cooperative Extension Service Winter wheat growers in areas with high insect numbers can... Read more.
Source: National Association of Wheat Growers Yield losses to wheat insect pests have steadily increased with... Read more.
Source: University of Exeter An Anglo-Swiss research project has found that the impact of disease-resistant genetically-modified... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
Source: American Vanguard Corporation American Vanguard Corporation announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Amvac Chemical Corporation, has... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight