Insect Management News
Source: Agricultural Research Service Using commercially available parts, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) scientists and colleagues... Read more.
Source: Agricultural Research Service A laboratory milling device for improving stored grain management has been developed... Read more.
Source: University of Tennessee Many farmers in Tennessee use wheat as a double-crop with soybeans. As... Read more.
Source: Dean K. McBride, Extension Entomologist; Dennis D. Kopp, Extension Entomologist; and Curtis W. Nyegaard,... Read more.
Source: ScienceDaily An Anglo-Swiss research project has found that the impact of disease-resistant genetically-modified wheat plants... Read more.
Source: South Dakota Cooperative Extension Service Winter wheat growers in areas with high insect numbers can... Read more.
Source: National Association of Wheat Growers Yield losses to wheat insect pests have steadily increased with... Read more.
Source: University of Exeter An Anglo-Swiss research project has found that the impact of disease-resistant genetically-modified... Read more.
Source: Purdue University Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
Source: American Vanguard Corporation American Vanguard Corporation announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Amvac Chemical Corporation, has... Read more.
- UAV maker PrecisionHawk receives $10 million in financing
- Tool helps track insects blowing in the wind
- FAO calls for “paradigm shift” toward sustainable agriculture
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Weed seed present at harvest offers weed control opportunity
- Corn harvest pace picks up, but…
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto