Insect Management News
03/21/2011 7:00:00 AM
Source: University of Tennessee Many farmers in Tennessee use wheat as a double-crop with soybeans. As... Read more.
03/18/2011 7:00:00 AM
Source: Dean K. McBride, Extension Entomologist; Dennis D. Kopp, Extension Entomologist; and Curtis W. Nyegaard,... Read more.
03/07/2011 7:00:00 AM
Source: ScienceDaily An Anglo-Swiss research project has found that the impact of disease-resistant genetically-modified wheat plants... Read more.
03/04/2011 7:00:00 AM
Source: South Dakota Cooperative Extension Service Winter wheat growers in areas with high insect numbers can... Read more.
02/18/2011 7:00:00 AM
Source: National Association of Wheat Growers Yield losses to wheat insect pests have steadily increased with... Read more.
02/17/2011 10:01:11 AM
Source: University of Exeter An Anglo-Swiss research project has found that the impact of disease-resistant genetically-modified... Read more.
01/26/2011 7:00:00 AM
Source: Purdue University Many of the genes that allow wheat to ward off Hessian flies are no longer... Read more.
12/15/2010 8:43:28 AM
Source: American Vanguard Corporation American Vanguard Corporation announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Amvac Chemical Corporation, has... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company