Insect Management News
Barcodes may bring to mind the sales tags and scanners found in supermarkets and other stores. But... Read more.
Unpredictable weather and machinery breakdowns are just a few of the many noticeable challenges growers... Read more.
True armyworms are on the march this spring, and farmers need to be checking fields to make sure their... Read more.
Bird cherry-oat aphids and greenbugs have been found on wheat fields in Kansas recently. Should producers... Read more.
Aphid populations are present in low numbers in some wheat fields, but have reached or exceeded threshold... Read more.
Indiana's winter wheat crop is healthy and right on track despite wet weather at planting time last... Read more.
Wheat's genetic resistance to Hessian flies has been failing, but a group of Purdue University and... Read more.
Montana-based WestBred announced a donation of $25,000 to the Montana Grains Foundation (MGF) to help... Read more.
If wheat does not emerge, the problem is usually due to dry soils, a hard crust on the soil surface,... Read more.
Recently, Hessian fly activity has been increasing in Kansas. This may be partly related to the increased... Read more.
Grasshoppers that emerged this summer could now be a problem to this year's emerging winter wheat,... Read more.
Is it worth the money to have wheat seed treated with an insecticide seed treatment? There’s... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America