Insect Management News
Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
Over the last few days I have had several reports of true armyworms showing up in wheat. Most of... Read more.
The Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat genetic program at Amarillo has mapped the resistance genes... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
Wheat stem sawflies heavily damage more wheat than any other insect in Montana, and now Colorado and... Read more.
Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. Following that logic, researchers at Kansas State University... Read more.
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
Over the last several years we have seen a consistent response in wheat yield when a pyrethroid was... Read more.
Red and green traps attract more sweetpotato weevils than other colors, and a Montana State University... Read more.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat scientists are getting closer to pinpointing the genes controlling greenbug... Read more.
There have recently been some reports of winter grain mites in wheat fields in Kansas. Winter grain... Read more.
With wheat harvest in the rear-view mirror and the thought of threatening springtime pests approaching,... Read more.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism