Insect Management News
With corn and soybean harvest slowed by uncooperative weather, wheat planting is also delayed. Missouri... Read more.
Aphids in winter wheat have been reported in Hand County in central South Dakota as well as Hanson,... Read more.
Over the next month or two, wheat stands will hopefully become established over most of Kansas. Ideally,... Read more.
Oklahoma State University’s Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources is recommending state wheat producers... Read more.
Winter wheat planting will begin soon and implementing several preventative measures is important in order... Read more.
Recent rains in Kansas will cause some Hessian fly adults to begin emerging from the oversummering... Read more.
A close relative of the cereal cyst nematode was discovered in Washington for the first time this... Read more.
The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
Montana State University and wheat growers across the state are working together to protect the state’s... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Colonies of bird cherry-oat aphid were spotted in winter wheat at Draper in South Dakota last week.... Read more.
Wheat head armyworms are becoming more common, and thus more conspicuous, throughout north central and... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement