Insect Management News
02/19/2014 7:00:00 AM
Recent research from North Carolina has suggested that there are times where tank mixing an insecticide... Read more.
02/18/2014 10:00:00 AM
Over the last several years we have seen a consistent response in wheat yield when a pyrethroid was... Read more.
01/03/2014 7:00:00 AM
Red and green traps attract more sweetpotato weevils than other colors, and a Montana State University... Read more.
12/02/2013 7:00:00 AM
Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat scientists are getting closer to pinpointing the genes controlling greenbug... Read more.
11/25/2013 7:00:00 AM
There have recently been some reports of winter grain mites in wheat fields in Kansas. Winter grain... Read more.
11/19/2013 1:00:00 PM
With wheat harvest in the rear-view mirror and the thought of threatening springtime pests approaching,... Read more.
10/15/2013 4:05:00 PM
Scientists discovered some 70 years ago that they could fight wheat stem sawfly by growing a new type... Read more.
10/09/2013 7:00:00 AM
If producers choose to burn their wheat stubble, timing is important. It’s best to burn as late... Read more.
10/02/2013 7:00:00 AM
The adult Hessian fly is a tiny, dark-colored insect about 1/8 inch long that resembles a large gnat... Read more.
09/18/2013 7:00:00 AM
Recent rains in Kansas will cause some Hessian fly adults to begin emerging from the oversummering... Read more.
09/16/2013 9:00:00 AM
Which wheat fields are most likely to be infested with Hessian fly in the fall? It depends on residue... Read more.
09/03/2013 7:00:00 AM
A team of K-State entomologists and agronomists led by Mike Smith, Ph.D., in cooperation with selected... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Vertical Floor Blenders