Insect Management News
Winter wheat planting will begin soon and implementing several preventative measures is important in order... Read more.
Recent rains in Kansas will cause some Hessian fly adults to begin emerging from the oversummering... Read more.
A close relative of the cereal cyst nematode was discovered in Washington for the first time this... Read more.
The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
Montana State University and wheat growers across the state are working together to protect the state’s... Read more.
We don’t know what the insect pressure will be like later on yet this year. What we can do,... Read more.
Colonies of bird cherry-oat aphid were spotted in winter wheat at Draper in South Dakota last week.... Read more.
Wheat head armyworms are becoming more common, and thus more conspicuous, throughout north central and... Read more.
Armyworms that can strip pastures and hayfields have begun their march through Missouri’s tall fescue... Read more.
Over the last few days I have had several reports of true armyworms showing up in wheat. Most of... Read more.
The Texas A&M AgriLife Research wheat genetic program at Amarillo has mapped the resistance genes... Read more.
Dow AgroSciences announced that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has approved federal registration for Seeker... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto