Disease Management News
Stripe rust was found on winter wheat in several South Dakota locations the week of May 21. The... Read more.
Above-normal temperatures during the winter and spring of 2011-2012 influenced the development of wheat diseases... Read more.
Winter wheat is rapidly developing in North Dakota and some may be entering heading stage. Many winter... Read more.
Most of the wheat in the state is now at the early grain fill stage of development. The last three... Read more.
A May 17 visit to a breeder nursery at the UNL Agronomy Farm in Lincoln, Lancaster County, found that... Read more.
Syngenta agronomists are concerned that this year’s earlier planting could lead to a greater chance... Read more.
There have been a number of reports of wheat fields in which flag leaves are becoming brown and developing... Read more.
A new strain of stripe rust showed up in Texas wheat in 2010 and defeated the resistance in several... Read more.
Stripe rust (Figure 2) continues to develop in wheat fields, particularly in southern and eastern... Read more.
The spray window for producers to decide if they are going to use a fungicide to prevent disease development... Read more.
Unpredictable weather and machinery breakdowns are just a few of the many noticeable challenges growers... Read more.
Barely yellow dwarf had been reported in multiple regions of Kansas this spring. Reick DeWolf, Kansas... Read more.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting