Disease Management News
Over the next month or two, wheat stands will hopefully become established over most of the state.... Read more.
Top wheat experts reported a breakthrough in their ability to track strains of a deadly, rapidly mutating... Read more.
The Borlaug Global Rust Initiative, an international network devoted to study wheat diseases, opened a... Read more.
Using seed treatments for winter wheat can help you manage the disease threat and optimize yield potential... Read more.
This is the time of year that wheat producers are finishing their seed purchases and making decisions... Read more.
Scientists battling the spread of new virulent wheat rust races now have a new tool attheir disposal.... Read more.
Winter wheat producers must remember that the key to controlling the wheat streak mosaic virus disease... Read more.
World food security is threatened by the spread of a serious wheat disease – and scientists... Read more.
Of the fields scouted across the state, about 25 percent had symptoms of stripe rust at varying levels... Read more.
What a difference a year makes. Last year there was a considerable scrambling to apply fungicides... Read more.
Powdery Mildew: The winter wheat variety ‘Decade’ is supporting considerable powdery mildew in the lower... Read more.
Currently, very cool temperatures will slow disease development, but as the week warms up, individuals... Read more.
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- Touch spurs plant-microbe interaction
- Canola’s genome sequenced
- BioConsortia opens headquarters, R&D facilities in California
- Potash Ridge enters into operating partnership with Tetra Tech
- Agrium partners with Actagro for soil, plant health products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting