Disease Management News
08/20/2012 7:00:00 AM
Winter wheat producers must remember that the key to controlling the wheat streak mosaic virus disease... Read more.
08/06/2012 3:00:00 PM
World food security is threatened by the spread of a serious wheat disease – and scientists... Read more.
07/03/2012 7:10:00 AM
Of the fields scouted across the state, about 25 percent had symptoms of stripe rust at varying levels... Read more.
06/13/2012 9:21:06 AM
What a difference a year makes. Last year there was a considerable scrambling to apply fungicides... Read more.
06/11/2012 8:27:33 AM
Powdery Mildew: The winter wheat variety ‘Decade’ is supporting considerable powdery mildew in the lower... Read more.
06/06/2012 7:00:00 AM
Currently, very cool temperatures will slow disease development, but as the week warms up, individuals... Read more.
05/31/2012 7:10:00 AM
Stripe rust was found on winter wheat in several South Dakota locations the week of May 21. The... Read more.
05/30/2012 7:00:00 AM
Above-normal temperatures during the winter and spring of 2011-2012 influenced the development of wheat diseases... Read more.
05/29/2012 7:10:00 AM
Winter wheat is rapidly developing in North Dakota and some may be entering heading stage. Many winter... Read more.
05/23/2012 9:19:21 AM
Most of the wheat in the state is now at the early grain fill stage of development. The last three... Read more.
05/21/2012 9:50:10 AM
A May 17 visit to a breeder nursery at the UNL Agronomy Farm in Lincoln, Lancaster County, found that... Read more.
05/09/2012 12:45:00 PM
Syngenta agronomists are concerned that this year’s earlier planting could lead to a greater chance... Read more.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.