Disease Management News
More corn acres brought on by high corn prices in recent years could tempt winter wheat growers to... Read more.
Over the next month or two, wheat stands will hopefully become established over most of the state.... Read more.
Top wheat experts reported a breakthrough in their ability to track strains of a deadly, rapidly mutating... Read more.
The Borlaug Global Rust Initiative, an international network devoted to study wheat diseases, opened a... Read more.
Using seed treatments for winter wheat can help you manage the disease threat and optimize yield potential... Read more.
This is the time of year that wheat producers are finishing their seed purchases and making decisions... Read more.
Scientists battling the spread of new virulent wheat rust races now have a new tool attheir disposal.... Read more.
Winter wheat producers must remember that the key to controlling the wheat streak mosaic virus disease... Read more.
World food security is threatened by the spread of a serious wheat disease – and scientists... Read more.
Of the fields scouted across the state, about 25 percent had symptoms of stripe rust at varying levels... Read more.
What a difference a year makes. Last year there was a considerable scrambling to apply fungicides... Read more.
Powdery Mildew: The winter wheat variety ‘Decade’ is supporting considerable powdery mildew in the lower... Read more.
- Adjusting corn management practices for a late start
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS