Disease Management News
The wheat in southern Kansas ranged between the flag leaf emergence and boot stages of growth this... Read more.
During the 2012 growing season, SDSU Extension staff researched the effectiveness of fungicide seed treatments,... Read more.
A foliar disease such as leaf rust causes the most damage when it is severe at heading, flowering... Read more.
Kansas State University researcher Barbara Valent and a team of colleagues have been awarded $5.5... Read more.
Hot, dry conditions last spring resulted in almost no Fusarium Head Blight (FHB) occurring in Kentucky’s... Read more.
Bird cherry-oat aphids and greenbugs may begin to show up in April on wheat fields in Kansas. I have... Read more.
March is an important month for wheat disease development in Kansas. This statement may surprise some... Read more.
Based on observations from plots at the Rohwer Experiment Station in Desha County, Beretta, Ricochet... Read more.
The current conversation regarding the “plant health” benefits following fungicide applications is a difficult one... Read more.
What a pleasure to see the sun shine every day for about a week now! Since Dec. 1, we have had about... Read more.
Wheat is affected by several diseases that negatively impact yield if not properly managed. The major... Read more.
Soil-dwelling bacteria that depend on wheat and barley roots for their "room and board" could soon... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America