Disease Management News
Wheat harvest is winding down in most of Missouri and some producers may be thinking of saving seed... Read more.
Lush and robust wheat fields start with durable, deep and disease-free roots. These roots absorb... Read more.
Although many wheat fields appear to be a week to 10 days or more away from harvest maturity, those... Read more.
Each year wheat producers lose millions of dollars in potential income by not controlling volunteer... Read more.
Using a crop popular in the Bronze Age but almost unknown today, University of Sydney scientists have... Read more.
Scouting for winter wheat diseases was done in Davison, Douglas, Brule, Charles Mix, Lyman, Aurora,... Read more.
With so many stresses at work in fields this season, it is important to understand the solutions that... Read more.
Weather conditions during the spring and early summer promoted long grain fill for wheat and are... Read more.
Wheat harvest is underway or rapidly approaching in most areas of the state. Foliage diseases such... Read more.
The world's food supply should be a little more plentiful thanks to a scientific breakthrough, according... Read more.
Last week bacterial streak, also known as black chaff, was observed in winter wheat fields in south... Read more.
FAO is calling for countries in the global ‘wheat belt’ to step up monitoring and prevention... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta