Disease Management News
09/03/2013 7:00:00 AM
A team of K-State entomologists and agronomists led by Mike Smith, Ph.D., in cooperation with selected... Read more.
08/21/2013 10:35:00 AM
The 2013 harvest is running later than usual in many areas, but winter wheat planting is closing in.... Read more.
08/20/2013 10:40:00 AM
A new gene that will equip wheat plants to resist the deadly stem rust disease has been discovered... Read more.
08/14/2013 7:00:00 AM
The recent wet weather in much of Kansas has caused volunteer wheat to emerge and grow rapidly. Wet... Read more.
08/07/2013 7:00:00 AM
Wheat harvest is winding down in most of Missouri and some producers may be thinking of saving seed... Read more.
07/24/2013 10:35:00 AM
Lush and robust wheat fields start with durable, deep and disease-free roots. These roots absorb... Read more.
07/22/2013 7:00:00 AM
Although many wheat fields appear to be a week to 10 days or more away from harvest maturity, those... Read more.
07/17/2013 7:00:00 AM
Each year wheat producers lose millions of dollars in potential income by not controlling volunteer... Read more.
07/15/2013 10:40:00 AM
Using a crop popular in the Bronze Age but almost unknown today, University of Sydney scientists have... Read more.
07/10/2013 10:40:00 AM
Scouting for winter wheat diseases was done in Davison, Douglas, Brule, Charles Mix, Lyman, Aurora,... Read more.
07/09/2013 1:00:00 PM
With so many stresses at work in fields this season, it is important to understand the solutions that... Read more.
07/08/2013 7:00:00 AM
Weather conditions during the spring and early summer promoted long grain fill for wheat and are... Read more.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems