Disease Management News
Reports of low levels of stripe and leaf rust in Kansas are being reported. Reports to date have come... Read more.
Syngenta and the Cereals Disease Laboratory are reporting rust and powdery mildew development on winter... Read more.
Stripe rust can be a yield-robbing disease of susceptible wheat when the weather is suitable for infection.... Read more.
For the past decade, Washington State University plant pathologist Dean Glawe has been painstakingly compiling... Read more.
A vigorous strain of the stripe rust fungus with variants that can dodge the natural resistance in... Read more.
Wheat streak mosaic resistance bred into several wheat varieties might be negated by the producer... Read more.
Indiana's winter wheat crop is healthy and right on track despite wet weather at planting time last... Read more.
When wheat diseases appear in your fields, correctly identifying the type of disease can help you... Read more.
University of Idaho wheat breeder Jianli Chen began work in 2007 for the College of Agricultural and... Read more.
Scientists searching for ways to combat the spread of Ug99, a deadly stem rust disease that infects... Read more.
Rhizoctonia oryzae and Rhizoctonia solani AG-2-1 have been identified as the most common groups of... Read more.
For decades, Kansas State University’s Plant Pathology department has partnered with the Kansas Wheat Commission... Read more.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown