Disease Management News
Winter wheat planting will begin soon and implementing several preventative measures is important in order... Read more.
Plant scientists at the John Innes Centre in Norwich have made a breakthrough that could lead to... Read more.
The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
This year, soft red winter wheat has been hit badly by the head scab fungus, which develops when... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
Dave Wiechert of Nashville, Ill., does good business most years cleaning seed for farmers in preparation... Read more.
Many wheat varieties developed by seed companies aren’t suited for Louisiana because the... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments help to reduce losses caused by seed transmitted and soilborne fungal diseases... Read more.
This summer’s excessive rain has left the wheat harvest lagging behind and the crop in suboptimal... Read more.
Fusarium head blight or scab infection may result in shriveled and shrunken kernels, lightweight bleached... Read more.
As the wheat planting season approaches, it is recommended that growers treat seed with fungicide... Read more.
Advanced genome-editing techniques have been used to create a strain of wheat resistant to a destructive... Read more.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?