Disease Management News
Over the next month or two, wheat stands will hopefully become established over most of Kansas. Ideally,... Read more.
Winter wheat planting will begin soon and implementing several preventative measures is important in order... Read more.
Plant scientists at the John Innes Centre in Norwich have made a breakthrough that could lead to... Read more.
The wet weather in much of Kansas in June caused quite a bit of volunteer wheat to emerge and grow... Read more.
This year, soft red winter wheat has been hit badly by the head scab fungus, which develops when... Read more.
Mitsui Chemicals Agro, Inc. (MCAG), and Hokusan Co., Ltd. (HOK), announced the signing of an exclusive... Read more.
Dave Wiechert of Nashville, Ill., does good business most years cleaning seed for farmers in preparation... Read more.
Many wheat varieties developed by seed companies aren’t suited for Louisiana because the... Read more.
Fungicide seed treatments help to reduce losses caused by seed transmitted and soilborne fungal diseases... Read more.
This summer’s excessive rain has left the wheat harvest lagging behind and the crop in suboptimal... Read more.
Fusarium head blight or scab infection may result in shriveled and shrunken kernels, lightweight bleached... Read more.
As the wheat planting season approaches, it is recommended that growers treat seed with fungicide... Read more.
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Survey shows big data use increasing
- Partnership to collaborate on bio-stimulants
- DuPont Pioneer celebrates production expansion in Ontario
- No-till may not bring hoped-for boost in global crop yields
- Crop markets moved mostly higher again Thursday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta