First National Strip-Tillage Conference announced
Darrell Bruggink, executive editor and publisher of No-Till Farmer’s Conservation Tillage Guide and one of the organizers of the National Strip-Tillage Conference, says both experienced strip-tillers and farmers considering the adoption of strip-tillage practices will get dozens of practical tips, techniques and strategies to use in their operations during the two-day event.
“Not only will farmers learn from these knowledgeable speakers, but the 30 Roundtable discussion sessions and the peer-to-peer hallway conversations offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get answers to strip-till challenges,” Bruggink says. “Our goal is to help strip-tillers identify actionable tips to use on their farm and find solutions to issues that challenge them so they are more productive and profitable.”
The final 8-page program can be viewed and downloaded at www.StripTillConference.com. Registration is just $199 per person, with a special $179 rate for additional farm or family members.
The event is co-sponsored by Strip-Till Farmer and 10 industry-leading Title Sponsors, including Dawn Equipment Co., Environmental Tillage Systems, FHR, Ingersoll, Kuhn Krause, Montag Mfg., Orthman Mfg., Raven Industries, Thurston Mfg. (Blu-Jet) and Yetter Mfg. Co.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014