First National Strip-Tillage Conference announced
Darrell Bruggink, executive editor and publisher of No-Till Farmer’s Conservation Tillage Guide and one of the organizers of the National Strip-Tillage Conference, says both experienced strip-tillers and farmers considering the adoption of strip-tillage practices will get dozens of practical tips, techniques and strategies to use in their operations during the two-day event.
“Not only will farmers learn from these knowledgeable speakers, but the 30 Roundtable discussion sessions and the peer-to-peer hallway conversations offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get answers to strip-till challenges,” Bruggink says. “Our goal is to help strip-tillers identify actionable tips to use on their farm and find solutions to issues that challenge them so they are more productive and profitable.”
The final 8-page program can be viewed and downloaded at www.StripTillConference.com. Registration is just $199 per person, with a special $179 rate for additional farm or family members.
The event is co-sponsored by Strip-Till Farmer and 10 industry-leading Title Sponsors, including Dawn Equipment Co., Environmental Tillage Systems, FHR, Ingersoll, Kuhn Krause, Montag Mfg., Orthman Mfg., Raven Industries, Thurston Mfg. (Blu-Jet) and Yetter Mfg. Co.
- Canada's small fertilizer companies shuffle ranks
- Bio company plans new products in 2015
- Two major sustainability efforts announced by mayors
- September forecast raises corn yield
- USDA chief says urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- NGFA, other ag groups commend introduction of Senate rail bill
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report