Soil Health News
Conservation tillage practices are used throughout the southern Great Plains to reduce soil erosion and... Read more.
The young boy hopped and skipped across ground farmed by his family for generations, his dog trotting... Read more.
The Evolution of Tillage Practices Producers have choices when it comes to tillage systems. Historically, soil... Read more.
Farmer Doug Seltz says he expects "unbelievable" 40 percent returns from his latest investment --... Read more.
Strip tillage is a relatively new soil conservation system useful for today’s farmers. In Ohio... Read more.
As attention increases on protecting Midwest water bodies from agricultural fertilizer and sediment runoff while... Read more.
Although the ridges in the ridge-till system worked quite well to provide drainage on poorly drained... Read more.
Strip-tillage, which creates a soil environment that enhances seed germination, is a new alternative to... Read more.
Evidence has shown that strip-till systems combine many of the best aspects of no-till and conventional... Read more.
Combining strip tillage with cover crops yields more benefits to Michigan vegetable growers than conventional... Read more.
Soybean producers interested in intensive soybean management should plan to attend one of three Getting... Read more.
In a study of South Dakota agricultural practices during the past 25 years, a team of 10 scientists... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement