Soil Health News
The young boy hopped and skipped across ground farmed by his family for generations, his dog trotting... Read more.
The Evolution of Tillage Practices Producers have choices when it comes to tillage systems. Historically, soil... Read more.
Farmer Doug Seltz says he expects "unbelievable" 40 percent returns from his latest investment --... Read more.
Strip tillage is a relatively new soil conservation system useful for today’s farmers. In Ohio... Read more.
As attention increases on protecting Midwest water bodies from agricultural fertilizer and sediment runoff while... Read more.
Although the ridges in the ridge-till system worked quite well to provide drainage on poorly drained... Read more.
Strip-tillage, which creates a soil environment that enhances seed germination, is a new alternative to... Read more.
Evidence has shown that strip-till systems combine many of the best aspects of no-till and conventional... Read more.
Combining strip tillage with cover crops yields more benefits to Michigan vegetable growers than conventional... Read more.
Soybean producers interested in intensive soybean management should plan to attend one of three Getting... Read more.
In a study of South Dakota agricultural practices during the past 25 years, a team of 10 scientists... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law