Nutrient Placement News
On Oct. 31 from 12-1:00 p.m. EDT, ag retailers are invited to participate in a webinar to learn about... Read more.
Growers around the world are recognizing the value of true stewardship and conservation tillage methods.... Read more.
More no-tillers are finding fertilizing and tilling a 6- to 8-inch narrow band of soil in the fall... Read more.
As federal and state government begins to take action to monitor and prevent fertilizer runoff into... Read more.
The number of strip-till users in the Red River Valley of North Dakota continues to grow slowly.... Read more.
What is strip-tillage Strip-tillage is defined as less than full-width tillage of varying intensity... Read more.
With increased acres of no-till and minimum till in Montana, it has become important to describe differences... Read more.
Mark Hanna, Extension agricultural engineer, Iowa State University, explains the strip tillage system and what... Watch Video.
Corn producers can often increase profit by minimizing or eliminating tillage. Potential advantages of reducing... Read more.
Conventional wisdom is that strip-till can’t work in the Valley because of our high clay soils... Read more.
Once harvest comes to an end, some growers will shift their focus to strip-tillage. Fabian Fernandez,... Read more.
It can take years for strip-tillers to find the right combination of equipment and a suitable fertility... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement