Understanding strip tillage
Mark Hanna, Extension agricultural engineer, Iowa State University, explains the strip tillage system and what farmers need to consider if they decide to begin using it. Strip tillage has become more popular in the Midwest and the upper Midwest especially. So, both the farmer and the ag retailer will need to know how to manage this system.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto