National Strip Tillage Conference July 30-31
“Even though we’re not a custom manufacturer, we build each of our SoilWarrior Zone Tillage machines specifically with the end customer in mind,” said Born. “The SoilWarrior is built like a farmer would build it. We don’t skimp anywhere. It’s built like a tank and backed up with the service the professional farmer deserves. Our equipment will last twice as long as anyone else’s,” he claims.
ETS has numbers to back up Born’s enthusiasm. Annual sales have increased every year of the company’s 10 years and are up 400 percent over the last three years.
Over the decade, ETS has designed and developed a full line of products to implement its Zone Tillage system for customers in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The ETS product lineup includes the SoilWarrior, SoilWarrior X, SoilWarrior N, HoneyWarrior, SeedWarrior and RollerWarrior.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America