Strip-Tillage RC News
Evidence has shown that strip-till systems combine many of the best aspects of no-till and conventional... Read more.
Combining strip tillage with cover crops yields more benefits to Michigan vegetable growers than conventional... Read more.
Advanced agricultural technologies and systems normally referred to as precision agriculture deliver maximum gains when... Read more.
Soybean producers interested in intensive soybean management should plan to attend one of three Getting... Read more.
Topcon Precision Agriculture announces significant new performance and efficiency features to its X30 touchscreen console. The... Read more.
From automatic guidance to variable-rate control, precision-agriculture technology is helping soybean farmers increase sustainability performance,... Read more.
This fall, Iowa growers implementing nutrient reduction practices are eligible for cost-share conservation funds from... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
Like a teacher giving each student individual attention so they reach their full potential, University... Read more.
Environmental Tillage Systems’ SoilWarrior N is designed for zone tillage combined with simultaneous application of... Read more.
The ag retail industry is in a state of transition as farm operations continue to consolidate. Ron... Read more.
The idea that the previous use of a field can influence how it performs in the present may seem simplistic... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?