Strip-Tillage RC News
Evidence has shown that strip-till systems combine many of the best aspects of no-till and conventional... Read more.
Combining strip tillage with cover crops yields more benefits to Michigan vegetable growers than conventional... Read more.
Harvesting of soybeans and corn has just begun in South Dakota. Crop plans for next year will soon... Read more.
Like a teacher giving each student individual attention so they reach their full potential, University... Read more.
Environmental Tillage Systems’ SoilWarrior N is designed for zone tillage combined with simultaneous application of... Read more.
The ag retail industry is in a state of transition as farm operations continue to consolidate. Ron... Read more.
The idea that the previous use of a field can influence how it performs in the present may seem simplistic... Read more.
Soil sampling done properly often forms the basis for successful crop nutrition. But what’s proper... Read more.
Fabian Fernandez, University of Illinois, offers tips to help answer some of the common questions... Read more.
In a study of South Dakota agricultural practices during the past 25 years, a team of 10 scientists... Read more.
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- New soybean webcast addresses fungicide resistance
- Leader, scientists call for cooperation in agro-technology
- Grants available for CASE certification and equipment
- Export customers commit to buy $2.3 billion of U.S. soy
- Second company sues Syngenta over Agrisure Viptera
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre