Strip-Tillage RC News
Strip tillage is one of the conservation tillage options available for managing corn residue prior... Read more.
Farmer Doug Seltz says he expects "unbelievable" 40 percent returns from his latest investment --... Read more.
To mark its 10th anniversary, Environmental Tillage Systems, Inc. (ETS) will be a title sponsor of... Read more.
The trend among northern Plains farmers is toward using less tillage to produce field crops with more... Read more.
Strip tillage is a relatively new soil conservation system useful for today’s farmers. In Ohio... Read more.
As attention increases on protecting Midwest water bodies from agricultural fertilizer and sediment runoff while... Read more.
Although the ridges in the ridge-till system worked quite well to provide drainage on poorly drained... Read more.
Strip-tillage, which creates a soil environment that enhances seed germination, is a new alternative to... Read more.
Dawn Equipment, an Illinois-based manufacturer of products for precision farming and reduced tillage agriculture, announced... Read more.
Seed Hawk Inc. has become the first agricultural equipment company in the world to receive Carbon... Read more.
While increasingly more growers are finding strip till practices advantageous to their yields and the... Read more.
Current estimates are that the size of the precision agriculture market investments in the U.S. by... Read more.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?