Strip-Tillage RC News
The young boy hopped and skipped across ground farmed by his family for generations, his dog trotting... Read more.
The Evolution of Tillage Practices Producers have choices when it comes to tillage systems. Historically, soil... Read more.
Crop yield can be improved by ensuring adequate nutrient availability. But how should you place the... Read more.
Twin-row planting has enjoyed success by some growers over the years but hasn't reached widespread... Read more.
Strip tillage is one of the conservation tillage options available for managing corn residue prior... Read more.
Farmer Doug Seltz says he expects "unbelievable" 40 percent returns from his latest investment --... Read more.
To mark its 10th anniversary, Environmental Tillage Systems, Inc. (ETS) will be a title sponsor of... Read more.
The trend among northern Plains farmers is toward using less tillage to produce field crops with more... Read more.
Strip tillage is a relatively new soil conservation system useful for today’s farmers. In Ohio... Read more.
As attention increases on protecting Midwest water bodies from agricultural fertilizer and sediment runoff while... Read more.
Although the ridges in the ridge-till system worked quite well to provide drainage on poorly drained... Read more.
Strip-tillage, which creates a soil environment that enhances seed germination, is a new alternative to... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law