FMC launches Authority Elite herbicide
FMC Agricultural Products announced the addition of Authority Elite herbicide to the Authority line of herbicides for soybean growers.
“Authority Elite is the solution for resistance issues while also providing growers with greater flexibility for post treatments,” said Matt Foster, FMC Agricultural Products North America product manager. “This herbicide will be the elite product in the Authority line of herbicides.”
Authority Elite, a preemergence herbicide, provides broad-spectrum weed control with an application window from 30 days preplant up to three days after planting. It provides grass and broadleaf weed control, including tough-to-control weeds in the Amaranth family. A key product for waterhemp and amaranthus pressure areas, Authority Elite will be available to soybean growers in the Missouri, Ohio, Central Iowa and Southern Illinois River Valley areas as well as North Dakota, South Dakota and the Mississippi Delta.
“Authority Elite is a great fit for growers who want to reduce the number of times they have to cross the field with treatments,” said Foster. “With Authority Elite, growers are provided the biggest up- front punch followed by 45 to 60 days of residual control. Authority Elite provides the most cross spectrum protection in one jug.”
Field studies show that Authority Elite provides superior control of grasses and broadleaf weeds compared to competitive products. Because it provides two modes of action, Authority Elite is an excellent choice for growers facing resistance issues needing broad-spectrum weed control from one product.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014