Weed Management News
A new video by Syngenta illustrates the growing threat of herbicide-resistant weeds on America’s farm... Read more.
Fields with actively growing weeds from this summer's drought and recent rains could create problems... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
Dry soil conditions can enhance persistence of herbicides such as atrazine. Kentucky has had dry seasons... Read more.
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
The adverse environmental conditions common across much of Illinois are challenging the performance of many... Read more.
A weed free start is the most critical aspect of a weed management program for double-crop soybeans.... Read more.
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
While the extended hot, dry weather in Ohio recently might mean that weeds aren’t growing as... Read more.
Continued dry weather in areas of Ohio will affect the activity of postemergence herbicides, and... Read more.
Last season, researchers at the University of Missouri conducted the first year of a two-year survey... Read more.
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement