Weed Management News
Last season, researchers at the University of Missouri conducted the first year of a two-year survey... Read more.
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
More than 80 percent of U.S. farmers said they believe the glyphosate-tolerant crop system will lose... Read more.
Starting with a clean slate has some positive psychological benefits, and in the world of soybeans,... Read more.
Summer annual and herbicide-resistant weeds often overshadow winter annual weeds when producers formulate weed management... Read more.
Weeds can be controlled prior to planting corn or soybean by using preplant tillage, herbicides, or... Read more.
The warm and relatively dry weather has many growers chomping at the bit to apply herbicides now,... Read more.
With the early spring warm-up, farmers may face two herbicide applications instead of one before they... Read more.
Controlling marestail in soybeans has been a big challenge for Kansas no-till producers. Because soybeans... Read more.
Palmer pigweed is killing off soybean fields right and left in the Midsouth, according to Larry Steckel,... Read more.
Weeds resistant to individual families of chemistry are commonplace and have been for more than 20... Read more.
Crop pests may be more abundant in Indiana farm fields this spring because of what continues to be... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease