Weed Management News
10/19/2011 3:45:00 PM
A weed might have the simple definition of being a plant out of place. But winter annual weeds can... Read more.
10/17/2011 8:50:02 AM
Have you struggled with winter annual weeds getting in the way of spring planting? Many farmers are... Read more.
10/10/2011 7:00:00 AM
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
10/03/2011 9:09:52 AM
As soybeans approach maturity now is the time to evaluate this year’s herbicide program. Weeds... Read more.
09/21/2011 7:00:00 AM
Marestail continues to be one of the biggest problem weeds on many soybean fields in Kansas. It is... Read more.
09/16/2011 2:50:00 PM
When I first started working in the field crop Integrated Pest Management Program at MSU in the 1980s,... Read more.
07/18/2011 7:00:00 AM
Mesotrione, an active ingredient found in Syngenta's Callisto, Lumax, Lexar and Halex provides excellent preemergence... Read more.
07/13/2011 11:15:00 AM
Herbicide resistance is growing. At least 21 weed species have now developed resistance to glyphosate,... Read more.
07/06/2011 11:11:11 AM
As the glyphosate season is well underway, many farmers will turn on the sprayer valve and wonder... Read more.
07/06/2011 10:26:44 AM
In the past 10 days, Aaron Hager with the University of Illinois reports he and his fellow researchers... Read more.
06/29/2011 10:24:03 AM
The simplicity and effectiveness of weed control in glyphosate-resistant corn, soybean, cotton, and sugarbeets have... Read more.
06/01/2011 7:00:00 AM
Last week's edition of the Bulletin described which soil-residual corn herbicides can be applied after... Read more.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.