Weed Management News
The two major components of a marestail management program in no-till soybeans are ensuring that the... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem, forcing growers to alter their weed-control programs.... Read more.
In the war between waterhemp and producers, waterhemp is winning, says a University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
It is stranger than strange that there is no official confirmation that Palmer amaranth is present... Read more.
Syngenta hosted an hour-long Twitter chat Thursday with Stephen Powles, Ph.D., on the multiple issues... Read more.
Losses due to weeds have been one of the major limiting factors in soybean production. Weeds compete... Read more.
Kansas State University scientists say there is evidence to show that some Palmer amaranth weeds in... Read more.
With glyphosate-resistant Palmer amaranth (pigweed) rapidly spreading north and glyphosate-resistant waterhemp wreaking havoc on many... Read more.
There are plenty of reasons to keep machinery clean — improved performance, longer working life... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Purdue weed scientists with the assistance of Purdue Extension educators and various agricultural industry reps... Read more.
The Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) has launched an interactive Weed Management Map to help the... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning