Weed Management News
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
Purdue weed scientists with the assistance of Purdue Extension educators and various agricultural industry reps... Read more.
The Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) has launched an interactive Weed Management Map to help the... Read more.
A new video by Syngenta illustrates the growing threat of herbicide-resistant weeds on America’s farm... Read more.
Fields with actively growing weeds from this summer's drought and recent rains could create problems... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
Dry soil conditions can enhance persistence of herbicides such as atrazine. Kentucky has had dry seasons... Read more.
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
The adverse environmental conditions common across much of Illinois are challenging the performance of many... Read more.
A weed free start is the most critical aspect of a weed management program for double-crop soybeans.... Read more.
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
While the extended hot, dry weather in Ohio recently might mean that weeds aren’t growing as... Read more.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report