Weed Management News
Fields with actively growing weeds from this summer's drought and recent rains could create problems... Read more.
Kochia, a weed that is rapidly becoming more abundant across southern Canadian prairies and the Great... Read more.
Dry soil conditions can enhance persistence of herbicides such as atrazine. Kentucky has had dry seasons... Read more.
Scientists searching for clues to understand how superweeds obtain resistance to the popular herbicide glyphosate... Read more.
The adverse environmental conditions common across much of Illinois are challenging the performance of many... Read more.
A weed free start is the most critical aspect of a weed management program for double-crop soybeans.... Read more.
The public is invited to an on-farm tour to view field research plots and discuss strategies for managing... Read more.
While the extended hot, dry weather in Ohio recently might mean that weeds aren’t growing as... Read more.
Continued dry weather in areas of Ohio will affect the activity of postemergence herbicides, and... Read more.
Last season, researchers at the University of Missouri conducted the first year of a two-year survey... Read more.
The ongoing evolution of herbicide-resistant weeds is a source of worry in Illinois, said University... Read more.
More than 80 percent of U.S. farmers said they believe the glyphosate-tolerant crop system will lose... Read more.
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Study of pesticides and autism is junk science
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'