Weed Management News
With very tight windows of opportunity to plant this year, preemergence herbicides may not have been... Read more.
FMC Agricultural Products announced the addition of Authority Elite herbicide to the Authority line of... Read more.
Which weed troubles your farmers’ the most? The answer should be any weed taller than two to... Read more.
Common waterhemp, Palmer amaranth, giant and common ragweed, Italian ryegrass and marestail are all part... Read more.
As the cost and scale of farming operations have increased, so has the usage of herbicide-resistant... Read more.
BASF’s Crop Protection division announced the federal registration of Zidua herbicide in soybeans. Growers battling... Read more.
Controlling marestail in soybeans has been a big challenge for Kansas no-till producers. Last season,... Read more.
Following up on the registration of Fierce in soybeans, Zidua has now been registered for use in soybeans... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
Fierce herbicide, the newest residual from Valent U.S.A. Corporation, has received EPA registration in soybeans.... Read more.
Most effective management of marestail occurs with either: 1) a program of fall followed by spring... Read more.
Bob Kemerait, Ph.S., University of Georgia Extension Plant Pathologist, says that “Kudzu with active Asian... Read more.
- U.S. fertilizer company owned by Koch brothers in patent dispute
- China cites public opinion in GMO soybean approval delay
- U.S, Brazil settle cotton subsidy dispute for $300 million
- Nominations open for 2015 4R Advocate Awards program
- Coalition questions legitimacy of EPA's proposed WOTUS rule
- Ag markets were decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto