Weed Management News
As soybean harvest gets into full swing, harvest aids are often applied to desiccate weeds and expedite... Read more.
The presence of Palmer amaranth was recently confirmed in Harrison County near the Missouri River.... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem in Iowa. Plants including waterhemp, horseweed, giant... Read more.
Waterhemp is annually one of the most challenging weeds to control in corn and soybean fields. Adding... Read more.
Recent heavy rainfall in parts of Indiana have created conditions ideal for herbicide injury from... Read more.
When weeds become resistant to herbicides, the advantage of growing herbicide-resistant crops is lost. Farming... Read more.
After starting the season with clean fields at planting, now is the time to focus on early season... Read more.
The rain this spring has made for a frustrating year for many producers trying to get their soybean... Read more.
With very tight windows of opportunity to plant this year, preemergence herbicides may not have been... Read more.
FMC Agricultural Products announced the addition of Authority Elite herbicide to the Authority line of... Read more.
Which weed troubles your farmers’ the most? The answer should be any weed taller than two to... Read more.
Common waterhemp, Palmer amaranth, giant and common ragweed, Italian ryegrass and marestail are all part... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law