Weed Management News
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
As soybean harvest gets into full swing, harvest aids are often applied to desiccate weeds and expedite... Read more.
The presence of Palmer amaranth was recently confirmed in Harrison County near the Missouri River.... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem in Iowa. Plants including waterhemp, horseweed, giant... Read more.
Waterhemp is annually one of the most challenging weeds to control in corn and soybean fields. Adding... Read more.
Recent heavy rainfall in parts of Indiana have created conditions ideal for herbicide injury from... Read more.
When weeds become resistant to herbicides, the advantage of growing herbicide-resistant crops is lost. Farming... Read more.
After starting the season with clean fields at planting, now is the time to focus on early season... Read more.
The rain this spring has made for a frustrating year for many producers trying to get their soybean... Read more.
With very tight windows of opportunity to plant this year, preemergence herbicides may not have been... Read more.
FMC Agricultural Products announced the addition of Authority Elite herbicide to the Authority line of... Read more.
Which weed troubles your farmers’ the most? The answer should be any weed taller than two to... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning