Weed Management News
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
In 2010 glyphosate-resistant horseweed, or marestail, was identified in South Dakota, which did not come... Read more.
Kochia is a troublesome weed in crop production in the semiarid region of the Great Plains, made more... Read more.
There's a new No. 1 bad weed to watch in Missouri, says Kevin Bradley, University of Missouri Extension... Read more.
Difficult-to-control weeds and the need for rotational flexibility continue to challenge many soybean growers. Dow... Read more.
Marestail (aka horseweed) has two primary periods of emergence - from late summer into fall, and from... Read more.
LSU AgCenter soybean specialist Ron Levy is conducting the first year of a study at the Dean Lee Research... Read more.
What do these have in common: a grand slam home run, a hole-in-one, a pick six, Palmer amaranth? The... Read more.
Responding to the first known report of waterhemp showing resistance to HPPD (4-hydroxyphenylpyruvate dioxygenase)-inhibiting herbicides... Read more.
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America