Weed Management News
Among the four glyphosate resistant weeds in South Dakota, common waterhemp has the potential to be... Read more.
This spring, soybean growers have a new tool in the battle against resistant weeds that reduce yield... Read more.
Kochia has been a weed of concern in South Dakota for almost a century. First introduced to the U.S.... Read more.
Cheminova, Inc. announced the launch of Statement herbicide, a new choice for growers looking for... Read more.
It finally looks like this long winter is coming to a close. We will likely start putting out burndown... Read more.
Controlling marestail in soybeans has been a big challenge for Kansas no-till producers in recent... Read more.
From visiting with retailers the past month it is very apparent there will be a major shortage of... Read more.
Two billion dollars annually: Only a problem this large and costly could bring together private industry,... Read more.
Nowadays, farmers are well aware of what they need to do to maximize soybean yield. However, here... Read more.
Based on the responses to the Corn High Yield Checklist, we decided to define the key parameters to... Read more.
Think about the weed seedbank, which is the reservoir of viable weed seeds held within the soil... Read more.
National Invasive Species Awareness Week is scheduled for February 23-28. And according to experts with... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning