Weed Management News
Slow planting progress this spring has led to all efforts being focused on getting the crop in the... Read more.
Italian ryegrass has shown resistance to five different herbicide modes of action in the United States.... Read more.
What do weeds want? They want their space. Weeds aggressively fight for water, light and nutrients,... Read more.
Despite cold soil temperatures, which has delayed dandelion emergence, managing dandelion in no-tillage soybean... Read more.
Recently, the weed science program at the University of Illinois published recommendations for the management... Read more.
With the cool spring, there has been a delay in plant growth including weeds. However, Del Voight... Read more.
Weed control today is more complex and difficult than it was for past generations. Not only do today’s... Read more.
One of the key concerns about managing pests, and specifically weeds, is time requirements. This reflects... Read more.
Farmers need to start scouting their fields for winter annual weeds and making decisions about spring... Read more.
Weed control at spring planting, an increasing challenge with herbicide-resistant weeds, presents extra concerns when... Read more.
A recent BASF survey found that 76 percent of growers have made changes to their weed management programs... Read more.
Louisiana State University AgCenter weed scientists confirmed that farmers will now have to contend with... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning