Weed Management News
Fall harvest is a good time for producers to assess the weed problems they had in soybean fields this... Read more.
Widespread and often very dense populations of marestail in soybean fields last spring caught the... Read more.
As soybean harvest gets into full swing, harvest aids are often applied to desiccate weeds and expedite... Read more.
The presence of Palmer amaranth was recently confirmed in Harrison County near the Missouri River.... Read more.
Herbicide-resistant weeds are becoming more of a problem in Iowa. Plants including waterhemp, horseweed, giant... Read more.
Waterhemp is annually one of the most challenging weeds to control in corn and soybean fields. Adding... Read more.
Recent heavy rainfall in parts of Indiana have created conditions ideal for herbicide injury from... Read more.
When weeds become resistant to herbicides, the advantage of growing herbicide-resistant crops is lost. Farming... Read more.
After starting the season with clean fields at planting, now is the time to focus on early season... Read more.
The rain this spring has made for a frustrating year for many producers trying to get their soybean... Read more.
With very tight windows of opportunity to plant this year, preemergence herbicides may not have been... Read more.
FMC Agricultural Products announced the addition of Authority Elite herbicide to the Authority line of... Read more.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants