Weed Management News
The rain this spring has made for a frustrating year for many producers trying to get their soybean... Read more.
With very tight windows of opportunity to plant this year, preemergence herbicides may not have been... Read more.
FMC Agricultural Products announced the addition of Authority Elite herbicide to the Authority line of... Read more.
Which weed troubles your farmers’ the most? The answer should be any weed taller than two to... Read more.
Common waterhemp, Palmer amaranth, giant and common ragweed, Italian ryegrass and marestail are all part... Read more.
As the cost and scale of farming operations have increased, so has the usage of herbicide-resistant... Read more.
BASF’s Crop Protection division announced the federal registration of Zidua herbicide in soybeans. Growers battling... Read more.
Controlling marestail in soybeans has been a big challenge for Kansas no-till producers. Last season,... Read more.
Following up on the registration of Fierce in soybeans, Zidua has now been registered for use in soybeans... Read more.
The LSU AgCenter has developed a mobile Web application, also known as an app, that will allow soybean... Read more.
Fierce herbicide, the newest residual from Valent U.S.A. Corporation, has received EPA registration in soybeans.... Read more.
Most effective management of marestail occurs with either: 1) a program of fall followed by spring... Read more.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Vertical Floor Blenders